AGREEMENT & ACCEPTANCE The acceptance of Crew introduced by YotHop Ltd. (YOTHOP) will be deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of business. These terms are legally binding.
FEE POLICY The Client agrees to engage the services of YotHop to supply qualified Candidates to be considered for employment. The Client is responsible for notifying YOTHOP within 24 hours if Candidates, submitted by YOTHOP, has already been introduced by another source. The fee for services rendered is due and payable if the Client employs a YOTHOP Candidate within twelve (12) months from introduction. Placement fees are as follows:
- Permanent (over 180 days): The fee due is equal to one months salary, billed once the crew member is employed
- Seasonal (90 – 180 days): The fee due is equal to 60% of one months salary, billed once the crew member is employed
- Temporary (1-90 days): 20% of the total earnings, billed on first day of employment. LIABILITY & EXPENSES . YOTHOP is not responsible, under any circumstances, for monetary loss incurred by the Client regarding the placement of a Candidate. The yacht is responsible for repatriation of the Candidate(s), unless other arrangements have been agreed upon between the employer and the Candidate. Candidates are hired at-will by the Client. Services provided by YOTHOP are free for crew members.
*YotHop and its agents will dedicate time and resources into finding you the perfect crew member in the shortest time possible. This may take some time on our part to find and engage, conduct necessary reference checks and interview. In good faith we will conduct our work without charge but in the unlikely event that the crew member does not work out for any reason post both parties accepting the appointment. YotHop reserve the right to retain 20% of the fee above to cover time and expenses.
YOTHOP’s payment must be paid in full within 30 days or 10% will be added to the invoice per month late.
WARRANTY ON CREW
In the event that the hiring of a permanent Candidate is unsuccessful during the first ninety (90) days of employment, YOTHOP will offer a replacement Candidate if:
- YOTHOP is advised within twenty-four (24) hours of termination or resignation.
- Working conditions are normal and there has been no change of Captain, yacht Ownership, or job description. YOTHOP promotes safe working conditions for all Crew members and can terminate this warranty should the yacht and/or the working conditions be deemed unsafe.
Replacement Candidates will carry a thirty (30) day warranty period beginning from their start date. In the event that YOTHOP is unable or unsuccessful in supplying a replacement Candidate, a credit will be extended towards future placements for up twelve (12) months. If the Client chooses to engage the services of a replacement Candidate through another source the credit will be void.
CANDIDATES. YOTHOP vets all registered Candidates by conducting interviews, reference verifications, and ensures that Candidates certificates are valid and up-to-date. YOTHOP does not perform Background Checks, but can do so for an additional fee.
PAYMENTS. Payments are to be made in full to YotHop Ltd within 30 days of employment. We accept wire transfers and cheques.
We are able to accept Credit Cards although there will be a supplementary 2.5% to cover processing charges by the provider.
By signing below you are confirming that you have carefully read and agree with the YotHop Client Fee Agreement.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”false”]
YotHop Ltd, Hazelmere, Station Rd, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7AW